• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Help with Casual Double High C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tylerpst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:43 pm    Post subject: Help with Casual Double High C Reply with quote

I sent $20 over to Bob Odneal last week for his book, Casual Double High C. I'm really eager to study his method; however, it seems that he's been inactive online for the past couple of months to a year or so. Does anyone know if he's still around, or any way I can get access to his book?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
astadler
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I can’t help with your query, and I hope you’re able to get your money back or the book you paid for.

Just a couple warnings for you or anyone reading this in the future:

1. Don’t send money via PayPal to someone who’s website looks like that without confirming contact with the person in the first place.

2. Any book promising to help you get that Double C or high range in general is typically not worth what you’re paying, and you’re better off saving that money and taking a lesson with someone in person.
Robert P
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to make excuses but from what I've been seeing on Facebook both he and his wife have been dealing with various fairly serious health issues for a while. We might think of him as the young guy in the old Maynard videos but I'm sure he's well into his 70s. I have no idea how much of the order fulfillment process he personally handles but it seems like he's probably got a pretty full plate at the moment.

A week isn't a real long time, is there any acknowledgement of payment at all? It might be through some service that prints them up as they're ordered. When I ordered one of Walt Johnson's books not too long ago which goes through a service like that it probably took 3 - 4 weeks to get it.

If you don't hear back in another week or so you might try politely using whatever contact is available wherever you ordered the book, maybe eventually politely contacting him on Facebook. If you don't get a satisfactory answer start the process to get a refund.
Bundy
Chinese C

Getzen Eterna Bb/A piccolo
Chinese Rotary Bb/A piccolo

Chinese Flugel
tylerpst

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert P wrote:
Not to make excuses but from what I've been seeing on Facebook both he and his wife have been dealing with various fairly serious health issues for a while. We might think of him as the young guy in the old Maynard videos but I'm sure he's well into his 70s. I have no idea how much of the order fulfillment process he personally handles but it seems like he's probably got a pretty full plate at the moment.

A week isn't a real long time, is there any acknowledgement of payment at all? It might be through some service that prints them up as they're ordered. When I ordered one of Walt Johnson's books not too long ago which goes through a service like that it probably took 3 - 4 weeks to get it.

If you don't hear back in another week or so you might try politely using whatever contact is available wherever you ordered the book, maybe eventually politely contacting him on Facebook. If you don't get a satisfactory answer start the process to get a refund.

Yeah I noticed his facebook page, thanks for the reply. I understand a week is not a long time, but I looked into his Facebook a little after I ordered his book. I'm more than content to wait, I was wondering if anyone knew anything.
cfarmer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am good friends with Bob, I talked with him tonight and he is out of the hospital but still very weak and working on gaining strength, He and his wife have both had a series of health problems. I know he is wanting to get back to it as soon as possible but please be patient.

Chester
tylerpst

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cfarmer wrote:
I am good friends with Bob, I talked with him tonight and he is out of the hospital but still very weak and working on gaining strength, He and his wife have both had a series of health problems. I know he is wanting to get back to it as soon as possible but please be patient.

Chester

Thank you very much! And of course, he can take all of the time he needs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: