• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Callet Sima 3rd slide option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jerome Callet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fzr Phil
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:19 am    Post subject: Callet Sima 3rd slide option Reply with quote

Hello, sorry not to post/check regularly.
hope everyone is well
i'm off trumpet at the moment, due to tenor horn requirements. uk based and not even sure i'll make the area's this year either. anyhow...

I had a eureka moment (in the bath, funnily enough)
I have a callet Sima with the underslung 3rd slide ring which i am very happy with on the rare occasions i get to use it.
I also have a Shulman system, that i have tried with a standrd trumpet before but is not really compatible with the Sima due to the lower ring. hence even more rarely get a chance to use/benefit from it.

Could i get a 2nd 3rd-slide either made/adapted or even as a spare-part, with a traditional placed ring that would then enable me to swap over the slides and try/experiment with the Shulman...
any advice or recomendations gratefully recieved
thanks
Phil m
Yamaha Maestro Cornet RW3
Yamaha pro 631 Flugel dw3fL
Yamaha YCR6610T Soprano
Elkhart pocket trumpet
www.thundersleybrassband.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jerome Callet All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: