• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

S-Mute Adjustable Cup Mute Show and Tell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan.Sobieralski
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 4:05 pm    Post subject: S-Mute Adjustable Cup Mute Show and Tell Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'd like to take a moment and highlight my adjustable cup mute design. This is a premium mute with several unique design features that you may find interesting. It features our patented removable cork system, and the mute includes 4 different thickness sets each comprising of 3 cork assemblies. You can adjust the depth of the mute in your bell without shaving corks or adding cork material. This is a very convenient and effective way of tuning the mute to your bell. The mute was carefully designed for excellent intonation and an easy blow. The cup section is sliding and can be positioned all the way in or far out giving you maximum adjustment range. This combination of adjustable cup section AND easily adjustable mute depth via the removable cork system is unique compared to all other mutes. The straight section features a wooden insert in the end that adds some weight and depth to the sound. The straight actually works VERY well alone as a straight mute, I use it frequently where I would use something like a trumcor lyric etc. It's very light and easy blowing.

These are handmade in the USA using high-quality manufacturing methods unparalleled among the 3d printed mute offerings.

The bundle includes a unique 3/4 inch thick felt pad, additional cork thicknesses, and an attachment that closes off the annular opening to convert the mute into a practice/warmup mute.

Overall an excellent mute worthy of consideration.

https://s-mute.com/products/adjustable-cup-mute

Department of Music (Trumpet)
California State University, Fresno
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: