• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Pair of Mt. Vernons

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nextbrassguy
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney8vatrumpets, LET IT GO for crying out loud. The rest of us know that Josh is OK. Check out his eBay feedback. I've bought from him via TH and will do so again if he offers something I need. He's cool, and too put it mildly, you are not doing anything to increase your credibility here!
jophst
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again ... just offered advice on how to get revenge on you (s*******ke) personally for your fraudulent dealings as of 2 years ago when you scammed someone out of $1800. I would never encourage anyone to practice this illegal method since it is just that ... illegal. This buyer wanted to spread his word about this seller about his dealings with him and I ultimately told him how to do so. Why would you even care about the subject as it has nothing to do with you? Since your registration today in the TrumpetHerald .. you sure have taken this very personally which to me gives away your true identity as you always do in the other locked threads. Noone is fooled by your denial ... least of all me!

I am honest and everyone knows this on this forum. I suggest you take Mr. Turner's advice and focus on the thread at hand. I'd be happy to continue this in the Reveille if you wish. I won't hold back on you at all in there though.

As far as these Mt. Vernon's go ... they do look like very nice horns. The seller doesn't offer much information about the horns themselves other than a lot of big useless words that end up making the ad very unpleasant to read. Based off the seller's previous auctions, this one will likely get pulled in the last second ... we'll all see in 5 days won't we?
Laskey's 68MD,68C,PIC,68F,68DB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
veldkamp
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact is that my colleague is still waiting for a golden Mt.Vernon from S******ke for 2 months now after paying him more then 2k. I wont be surprised if one of his eBay horns could be the one my friend is waiting for !
cujazztrpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME Trumpets!!!!!!
veldkamp
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you like this 2 horns you should check this link to my meeting with a Bach collector last week.

http://home.zonnet.nl/erikveldkamp/bachcollection.html
trumpetherald
System Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney & jophst - please calm the rhetoric or this thread is going on a one-way trip to Reveille, or never-never land.

TD
jophst
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd ... feel free to move this to the Reveille if it is necessary. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have posted my thoughts on the actual topic at hand in addition to all my other ramblings with Mr. Disney.

It's like I've said before, I refuse to sit back and be wrongfully verbally abused, and I certainly won't for this interesting individual. I would gladly take this up elsewhere.
Laskey's 68MD,68C,PIC,68F,68DB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: