• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Shipping & Couriers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tootsall
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oliver mentioned a problem he had with Purolator up here in Canada. Just yesterday I received my new Eclipse Medium Red AND my Getzen Eterna cornet that Leigh had restored and "made match". Here's what I was faced with when I arrived home yesterday for my first "look/see"

Needless to say I about filled my pants! Thank goodness the horns were protected by secondary packaging but I shudder to think what I would have received if they hadn't put those "fragile" stickers on the box! Folks, you can't be TOO careful when shipping. Be vewy, vewy cawefull.

jophst
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness! Is your name Osama? It seems like someone would have to go out of there way to do that kind of damage to a box .. maybe if that was your name, that could be a reason.

That's just sad though. It seems noone has respect for other people's things anymore.

I'm glad to see your horns survived the attack though ... very nice by the way. I love the look of the cornet!!

How much did that service cost if you don't mind me asking? Who did the work?
Laskey's 68MD,68C,PIC,68F,68DB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: