• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Parke Mouthpieces

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pagnardc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Parke Mouthpieces Reply with quote

I've played a variety of mouthpeices over the years, but mostly bach. I played a bach 1 1/4 B 24 throat/ 24 backbore for a long time. I had all my horns and mouthpieces stollen right before I started my new job, and had to order new mouthpeices. Bach told me it was going to take months to get one....since it was now a special order. After I got it, it wasn't quite the same as the last..still good but not quite the same feel. I tried a parke mouthpiece and feel in love with it. I never looked back. I play on the Merkelo orchestral model. I also have the Merkelo Commercial and solo models Thieir quality control is great....everything I have recieved has been great. I turned some of my fellow trumpeters and they loved it as well. The great things is that they will make anything for you. Whatever the specifications, one peice, three peice...anything. They just put out a copy of Bud's bass trumpet mouthpeice. I'm not sayting they are perfect, but they are at least worth a try. They ususally send me stuff for a two week trial.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: