• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Schilke cases at Giardinelli

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PéturH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Schilke cases at Giardinelli Reply with quote

An employe at Giardinelli told me in an e-mail just recently that they had recieved their current stock of Schilke cases about two weeks ago.
Is there a possibility that this is the 'old new stock' which is of lesser quality or is it certain that it is 'new new stock'(good quality)?
plankowner110
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petur,
Check your private messages for a note from me about Schilke cases. I am very satisfied with mine.

Bestu kvedjur,
Bill
https://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26763
Tom LeCompte
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About six weeks ago I bought one of those from Giardinelli a while back. The review is here at Schilke 112 Double Case Review. The upshot of it was that the case was absolute, utter and complete crap, and I am shocked that the Schilke name was on it.

The good news is that Giardinelli now has different cases in: a 113 and an Eb cornet case. That suggests that different product is moving in. The bad news is that they are selling what is probably my case as "blemished". That suggests that there is no difference from the one I had other than the blemishes.

I don't see how any one will know what Giardinelli's actually has in stock without ordering one and seeing what they get. At least they have a generous return policy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: