• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

John Mohan Update?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue Devil
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone heard from John Mohan lately? The last I saw here on TH he was playing lead on the European tour of "West Side Story", but that was cut short due to business/producer related issues. He was back posting for a short while after that.

Just wondering if anyone had an update...

Mike Trzesniak
John Mohan
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there!

I'm still alive and well!

"West Side Story" closed, then I did the "Grease" tour for a while (I did it for another player - Jeff Katz - who took time off this multi-year tour to reaquaint himself with his girlfriend over her Spring Break).

As you'll note in my other post, I have a month off so I'm coming into the States for a month to visit family and friends and to teach. I have to be back here to do another "Grease" tour starting in July ("Grease" is so popular over here, they're going to run a 2nd tour production).

Grease is the word,

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: