• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Advice for a newcommer

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuanLCZ

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dears Halflip and Brassnose:

i am based on Spain where Stomvi trumpets are manufactured but Germany is a good place to trade with so i would check those sites.

Leopold Muller in Germany, who does work for Taylor trumpets, is the workshop I am thinlking of to send the vintage trumpet in case I end up buying one.

As I said I do not mind spending some extra money on refurbishing a used instrument and certainly do not mind cosmetic flaws, actually a I like them.

I certainly will ask my teacher. I did ask once some month ago about mouthpieces but he told me that I should not worry too much about equipment at this stage. Rather concentrate on posture, technique, playing on time and manly developing good tone from the the word go with whatever gear I have. As I said he does not seem to mind my cheap trumpet at all at the moment.

Thank you for your helpful replies. Apreciatted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: