• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

The Secret to High Register

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to see that you hold others to higher standards than yourself.

"P.S. When you are at work, make sure that you are cheerful when you ask customers what they would like on their burgers - it really helps drum up more business. "

I take it you know from experience.

[ This Message was edited by: AK on 2003-07-11 00:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: AK on 2003-07-11 00:30 ]
BenDover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2003-07-11 00:26, AK wrote:
It's nice to see that you hold others to higher standards than yourself.

"P.S. When you are at work, make sure that you are cheerful when you ask customers what they would like on their burgers - it really helps drum up more business. "

I take it you know from experience.

<font size=-2>[ This Message was edited by: AK on 2003-07-11 00:30 ]</font>

<font size=-2>[ This Message was edited by: AK on 2003-07-11 00:30 ]</font>

AK,

This puke is just a trumpet wannabe that probably knows more about hamburgers than trumpets...in fact, we'll now refer to him as the "Burger King". BK is nothing more than a loser troll who sure is a "royal" pain in the fitzpatrick83.

Ben
Gorkk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buger King... Royal pain... Oh man, that's too much!!
~Me
trjeam
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! Roddy and Castle Bravo pretty much raped those triple C's and Triple F's. You guys own those notes. I guess actions speak louder then words.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Castle Bravo
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fitz -
You people that think they know everything are really annoying to those of us that do....
jazzsolotrumpet
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2003-07-13 03:36, Castle Bravo wrote:
Hey fitz -
You people that think they know everything are really annoying to those of us that do....

Hey now. I don't know everything, and he is annoying to me as well!

-Matt
BenDover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else notice how quiet our very own pain in the fitzgerald has been lately??? Perhaps he is taking on more hours at work now that preschool has let out. Tough learning all those lines at BK, especially when you are s'posed to remember to ask the customer "Will that be with fries or onion rings?"

Hey fitz, just so that there's no misunderstanding...we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you!!

With a grin like a Cheshire cat,

Ben
fuzzyjon79
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote: "Don't close your throat and pinch. You will pass out and people will point and laugh at you." - Tastee Bros.
trumpetnerd7
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is this guy? have you noticed that whenever someone makes even the TINIEST little spelling mistake he flips out and begins to criticize them on their spelling? this isnt spellingherald. its TRUMPETherald.

-scott cook
fuzzyjon79
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ultimate secret to high register playing is..... wearing tight underwear.... just kidding... LOL
fitzpatrick83
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all.

I have returned for more fun.

This post is in response to Castle Bravo.

I have just one question to ask you my friend. How do you get such a lush and dark tone? My goodness, it sounded like a trombone playing because it was so incredibly dark. I find it amazing that someone could sound that dark. In fact, you should play in the Berlin Philharmonic, because you certainly have the tone for it.

That clip was amazing. I think I am going to go practice playing random high notes that sound you are squeezing air out of a balloon at an incredible rate. Wow - you have helped give my sound a new dimension. Congratulations on your beautiful sound and I can't wait to hear you bust out with a little Wagner.

As a concluding note - to those uneducated members out there, this whole post is a great example of something called sarcasm.

Tenderly,
Mr. FitzPatrick

I OWN YOU!

[ This Message was edited by: fitzpatrick83 on 2003-07-15 09:53 ]

[ This Message was edited by: fitzpatrick83 on 2003-07-16 17:03 ]
livelyjazz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitz
Define "conclusing"
Castle Bravo
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually fitz, I am deeply hurt by your remarks as I live and die by your praise and approval.....
Get a haircut, and get a real job.
www.garyawilder.com/taps.mp3

I asked God for a dubba; he gave it. Now for the other notes...

[ This Message was edited by: Castle Bravo on 2003-07-15 11:14 ]
Clarion Wind
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fitzy, here is a section of a sentence from an above post of yours. In this post you were simply out to call someone stupid for not being able to use more than one word, or write complete sentences.

"Not only can you post a reply over one word, but you cannot form a sentence or
even think of something to name yourself other than simply "AK."

That's what you wrote, when in fact, it should say:

"Not only can you NOT post a reply over one word, but you cannot form a
sentence or even think of something to name yourself other than simply "AK."

However, as you can see above, even if you had inserted the needed word to convey your needed meaning(which you didn't), it would have created borderline bad syntax that is confusing. So ironic. Who needs to learn how to write complete sentences?????

P.S. That will be five dollars for the English lesson.
4Him
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: 4him on 2003-07-16 15:46 ]
jazzsolotrumpet
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2003-07-15 18:48, 4Him wrote:
I can't believe I am even recognizing with a response the posts left here by fitzpatrick83. His posts, like so many piles left along the dog-walk of life, deserve no response, but here goes. So you wanna play grammar police, Fitzpatrick....

Quote:
I have just one question to ask you my friend. How do you get such a lush and dark tone? My goodness, it sounded like a trombone playing because it was so incredibly dark. I find it amazing that someone could sound that dark. In fact, you should play in then Berlin Philharmonic, because you certainly have the tone for it.

That clip was amazing. I think I am going to go practice playing random high notes that sound you are squeezing air out of a balloon at an incredible rate. Wow - you have helped give my sound a new dimension. Congratulations on your beautiful sound and I can't wait to hear you bust out with a little Wagner.

Sentence one: A phrase containing a noun of direct address at the end of the sentence requires a comma before that phrase. You are so arrogant.

Sentence four: Someone who claims to be so brilliant should consider proofing his/her writing before submitting it. Perhaps you would then not use words like then when you meant to say the. You fool.

Paragraph two, Sentence two: Again, someone who claims to be so brilliant should consider proofing his/her writing before submitting it. This may help you to stop leaving out words that are critical to the meaning of the sentence. Then again, you are such a moron.

Last sentence: The two parts of a compound sentence should be separated by a comma. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!

No, wait. YOU COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THINKING ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE A BRAINLESS FITZPATRICK!

.....I feel better.

<font size=-2>[ This Message was edited by: 4Him on 2003-07-15 18:58 ]</font>

<font size=-2>[ This Message was edited by: 4Him on 2003-07-15 18:59 ]</font>

Hehe, I don't know how you caught all of those mistakes. I simply over-read them all. Whoops, my dad.

-Matt
fitzpatrick83
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow jazzsolotrumpet. You sure put me in my place. In fact, I am going to go cry my eyes out right now. Oh wait. You did a very nice job with that last post though, and I congratulate you. We all aspire to obtain your high level of proficiency with the English language so that we can make sure commas are correctly placed. I would go as far as to call you the a "Master of the English Language." I remember learning all of that in grammar school, which brings up another interesting point in our debate. Did you major in English? If not, then why do you remember all of that. Most ordinary people forget the ins and outs of grammar not long after the seventh grade. This all leads to the fact that you are probably still in middle school, and that's the only reason that you know what you do. Good job though, and I thank you for the heads up on my inconsistencies.

Mr. FitzPatrick

I OWN YOU!

[ This Message was edited by: fitzpatrick83 on 2003-07-16 16:59 ]
BenDover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitz-in-the-eye-of-a-needle,

Get back to work, breaks over...I'll take my burger medium rare.

Since you're so focused on following in Herseth's footsteps, I wonder if Bud ever flipped 'em at BK?

Ben
FlugelFlyer
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still encourage this young phenomenal maestro on the horn to record his Double G on his Bach 1-1/4A, or whatever the scenario was. I'd love to hear that dark, luscious TROMBONE sound of his up there. Just a thought. Fitzpatrick, we still own you, so just go back and suckle on your pacifier some more until you gain some some wisdom. OR, you could post that clip I'm waiting for. What will it be sir?
jazzsolotrumpet
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2003-07-16 16:13, fitzpatrick83 wrote:
Wow jazzsolotrumpet. You sure put me in my place. In fact, I am going to go cry my eyes out right now. Oh wait. You did a very nice job with that last post though, and I congratulate you. We all aspire to obtain your high level of proficiency with the English language so that we can make sure commas are correctly placed. I would go as far as to call you the a "Master of the English Language." I remember learning all of that is grammar school, which brings up another interesting point in our debate. Did you major in English? If not, then why do you remember all of that. Most ordinary people forget the ins and outs of grammar not long after the seventh grade. This all leads to the fact that you are probably still in middle school, and that's the only reason that you know what you do. Good job though, and I thank you for the heads up on my inconsistencies.

Mr. FitzPatrick

Hey Fitz, quick question. How did I put you in "your place"? And what would "your place" be? I am kinda hoping that "your place" is not TH. You can cry your eyes out all you want. Oh, and thanks for the congrats from you, Im not sure what I did, but thanks! You can call me whatever you want, it really wont bother me a bit.

"I remember learning all of that is grammar school, which brings up another interesting point in our debate." Another question. You call this a debate?! What are we debating over? The only thing I am reading is how ridiculous you sound and how high you are on yourself. Nothing really to debate over.

"Did you major in English?" Nope, Im not majoring in English. I might major in English when I get to college though, Im not sure though.

"If not, then why do you remember all of that." What did I remember? I dont remember remembering anything. Hmm, did you get all of that? Or do you need to reread it until YOU remember it?

"Most ordinary people forget the ins and outs of grammar not long after the seventh grade. Just because you forgot everything doesn't mean that normal people forget everything. Ponder on that one for a while.

"This all leads to the fact that you are probably still in middle school, and that's the only reason that you know what you do." Nope, I'm not in middle school. I'm still in highschool.

"I would go as far as to call you the a "Master of the English Language." Don't you mean: I would go as far as to call you the "Master of the English Language" ?? There shouldn't be 'a' before "Master of the English Language."

"I remember learning all of that is grammar school, which brings up another interesting point in our debate." Don't you mean: I remember learning all of that IN grammer school..etc.. Come on Fitz, your slipping on your English now. Maybe you should go back so you can "remember" all of the stuff after 7th grade.

Best Regards.

-Matt

[ This Message was edited by: jazzsolotrumpet on 2003-07-16 17:02 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: