• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Looking for rare, quality accessories!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrick32378
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some of you could offer some suggestions. I'm looking for stuff!! Maybe what I have is suitable but I'm always looking to come across unique yet functional things. Something of high craftsmanship, and something not mass produced. In otherwords, when I'm at the next competition or audition or whatnot, I don't want to see a million other people with the same "gear." I'm looking for a good triple/quad bag. I've liked cases by Wiseman. And Id be thrilled to come across some lesser known companies that handmake things like valve guards. Also looking for a quality mouthpiece pouch/case.

Surely someone out there shares the same slightly refined tastes. Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Patrick
KevinInGeorgia
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Very happy with my Marcus Bonna Quad case.. It's totally Modular & I haven't seen many of them around.. Also it's tough. It was in the back of my Maxima when I got rear-ended & all the horns were fine..
http://store.osmun.com/browse.cfm/4,569.html

[ This Message was edited by: KevinInGeorgia on 2003-07-28 14:32 ]
trptdaddy
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick - check out the Dolly Bags. I came across a great used single that is the best made bag I've ever seen. Heavy leather, full length zip pocket that holds ALL your stuff. There is a very thin piece of hard plastic between all of the padding and the outside leather. Double handles with leather wrap. Not a thing else I'd want. I've also had one of her double bags. From my converation with her some time ago, I got the impression that she created the design that Protec and others have copied - like the pleather bag Kanstul sends his Chicago flugels in. The bag has big end pockets and one complete side unzips and folds down to reveal basically a briefcase size pocket to hold all the misc stuff.

David
sparxII
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought 2 of Monette's mp. cases. Very nice.

Ted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: