• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Band source Chicago

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazzskill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Band source Chicago Reply with quote

So first of all i am not a paid person im just a highschool player. Hello so I had been buy things and sending my trumpet to local places I had been very unsatisfied with the service, products, and quality of the repairs done by the places. For example I originally just needed one solder which I got and it was sloppy and it broke in 2 weeks. I probably got it soldered two more times and by then the rest of the solder joints were breaking due to the weakness of the one that was broken. But then some people told me about this place called bandsource and said it was the best place around. I went in and showed them my trumpet and said everything that needed to be done and showed what the other place had done wrong and then he gave me a very good price for the job and had it done in one day, when the other place took one to three weeks. I got my trumpet back and it was pristine and sounded as good as new. Also the selection of items has things I thought you could only buy online, a huge selection of mouthpieces, mutes(never seen so many), every spare part for every trumpet imaginable, and every accessory for your instrument you can find. Not to even mention the amount of books and music that the place carries. I also went back the next day to look at some new mouthpieces and the man who helped me was very knowledgeable and took me back into a soundproof recording room put each mouthpiece on this special table and let me try each one at my own leisure and gave me some extra ears which helped me make my choice. The service is amazing, the selection is awesome, and the quality is also amazing. If you are anywhere in the Chicago area this is the place to be. And if anyone is wondering I got a laskey 65MC mouthpiece and a Yamaha bobby shew-lead for jazz. This is my new and only one stop shop.
roynj
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic report. Always good to hear news like this when sometimes all we hear are problems and "issues". You will find that there are a few really 'good guys' out there who will be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Dillons in New Jersey is very similar. Always great service from great folks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: