• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Wynton is livestreaming his septet!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turkle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Wynton is livestreaming his septet!! Reply with quote

Hi, all. Wynton's Septet is back and they are absolutely blowing it up at Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola in NYC! They are playing for another few days, 2 sets per night (one at 7, the second at 9:30 EST). And they are livestreaming the sets in HD! The sound and camera work are absolutely top-notch.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you all watch as many of these historic sets as you can! I've been moved to tears by their beautiful playing many times already.

http://new.livestream.com/jazz

Wynton has been playing with such incredible power, beauty, dignity, and class. He really is an inspiration. The rhythm section is killing. And Wycliff Gordon!! Holy cow! I half expect his trombone to come apart at the seams he's playing with such power. He has also torn it up a couple times with his slide trumpet as well.

Really, this group has an incredible chemistry, and you can really see and hear them having fun up there on stage.

Cheers!
MiloTheGreat
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love listening to Wynton however the timezone shift makes it ridiculous for me in the UK, 3am, 4am, plus there's no facility to replay. It's live or nothin'.
Eclipse custom,
Yamaha 6340ST,
B and S Challenger flugel 3145

http://mileshart.com
gbshelbymi
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are various software options (free and paid) to schedule the navigation to a website, and recording the streaming media found there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Video/audio All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: