• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Modern case for Conn 28A

View previous topic :: View next topic  
king leopardi
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Modern case for Conn 28A Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a modern case that could be used for a 1957 Conn 28A Connstellation?

Thanks,

Dave Brewer
VetPsychWars
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Modern case for Conn 28A Reply with quote

king leopardi wrote:
Does anyone know of a modern case that could be used for a 1957 Conn 28A Connstellation?

Thanks,

Dave Brewer

If that's the horn I think it is, a former bandmate bought a Protec 301 and it fit fine.

Tom
GR65M, GR65 Cor #1
king leopardi
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Tom. In doing some more digging around through TH posts, Protec does seem to be the consensus for other Connstellation owners.

Dave
Yammie
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Other options Reply with quote

Torpedo Bags work well, if you're looking for other options. They're on sale right now at Torpedobags.com, 15% off with code word either Hansel or Gretel.

I also have an Anvil single trumpet case that fits the Connstellation wide wrap if you're looking for an even more robust option. (I'm going to list it in the Marketplace soon.)

Bill K
Dennis78
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Protec Propac trumpet model, and it hold my horns nicely! The 48 is thinner and longer than the B47 and they both fit great. I also use it to transport my New Proportion and it has a good fit for a shepards crook cornet in a trumpet case. The only thing I dislike is that it is a slot style but it'll hold 1/2 dozen mutes and an in bell stand which I do not carry in my bell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: