• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Case options?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scout95

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Case options? Reply with quote

I currently have 2 Bach artisans, a Bb and C, and I'm thinking about getting a new case. I want a double that has enough storage for a mouthpiece pouch, I use a monette double mouthpiece case, a place for oil and slide grease, and a metronome. I was looking at the tortajada double case but I cant find any information about extra space for the essentials. Anyone know of some good options for what I'm looking for?
trickg
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look into Basili Custom Cases. He's the guy who made the original Marcus Bona cases. If what's available doesn't suit you, contact them - they'll hook you up with whatever you need.
- ACB Doubler

"95% of the average 'weekend warrior's' problems will be solved by an additional 30 minutes of insightful practice." - PLP
RandyTX
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't mention what kind of metronome you're talking about. (Mine is a smartphone app.) I have seen some rather ridiculously large metronomes over the years.

If your metronome is fairly small, just about any double case should fit the bill, since you don't mention mutes at all.
kehaulani
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Schilke double case that I'll sell you. It's new condition. Perfect condition. I'll give you a good price.

https://www.wwbw.com/Schilke-Double-Trumpet-Case-475623.wwbw?skuId=site8sku475623000000000#productDetail

Will include PayPal fees and shipping & handling in price (CONUS). If interested, PM me.

Yamaha 8310Z Bobby Shew trumpet
Benge 3X Trumpet
Benge 3X Cornet
Adams F-1 Flghn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: