• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Chris LaBarbera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Dowling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Chris LaBarbera Reply with quote

Hello All,

I would like to HIGHLY recommend that you contact Chris if you’ re having any issues that you might like to address in your chops or playing. Having had the good fortune to have studied with some of the best teachers available, I can honestly say that Chris’ ability to diagnose potential embouchure problems is remarkable.

He happens to be running a special deal this summer for first time and returning students, which is why I urge you to take advantage of this situation if you were ever considering a lesson with him.

Now, I didn’t have any major issues when I went to see him, but his analysis of my playing, chops, and his suggestions on how to improve my efficiency has made my playing MUCH more consistent and my confidence soar. I cannot recommend him enough.

Give him a try,
Chris LaBarbera
954-558-7682
JoshMizruchi
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris has been a teacher and friend of mine for years. I consider him great across the board: as a trumpet player, teacher and a human being. He gets my highest recommendation.
bixtone
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree wholeheartedly! Chris is one of the most competent teachers teaching today, and also one of THE best trumpet players. In a short lesson he fixed some playing issues I had that two decades worth of teachers couldn’t fix.

His knowledge of jazz history is also very impressive. Can’t recommend him enough!!! He is the real deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: