• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

great team of mouthpieces

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ximo_molina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject: great team of mouthpieces Reply with quote

Hello everybody.
I have a large stock of mouthpieces (tops, backbores and full mouthpieces) all practically brand new. my great search and safari (Bob Reeves, GR, Warburton, Legends, Pickett ...) and I am looking for a store that buys complete lots. I do not know any and I do not know if there is such a thing. you know? In Spain it is impossible to sell a lot of 30 pieces.

Thank you
Carol Brass Toreador Bb
Bach C 239 Malone leadpipe
Yamaha631 flugel
Yamaha Xeno Cornet
Stomvi Titán piccolo
Stomvi élite Eb
GR mouthpieces
Christian K. Peters
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:04 am    Post subject: Great team of mouthpieces Reply with quote

Hello there,
I can't speak for all establishments, but stores exist to provide a living for themselves and their employees. They buy new, from wholesalers/vendors and then sell at MSRP. So, even though your pieces may be like new, they are used. You might find somebody to give you 25 to 30% of value, knowing that they may sit on the product, display the product, and maintain the product. You would do better piecing out the mp's and maybe get 50-60% back. My view on the hard, cold facts. Same thing with horns when you buy new at full or almost full retail. Once you drive it off the lot, so to speak, it is not new. That is why I try to find good used horns and mouthpieces, especially on speculation...
veery715
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if you contact Joan Chamorro of the Sant Andreu Jazz Band in Barcelona he might find an outlet for you.
nowave
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not post them in the marketplace here? Or on Ebay?

If one thing is certain in this world, it's that trumpet players want to buy mouthpieces, the more the merrier. You've got a collection of desirable brands that will definitely have value in the marketplace.

If it's too much time/effort to sell and ship them all separately, put them up as a lot for a really attractive price so that potential buyers could make a bit of profit piecing them out one by one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: