• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Musculoskeletal Pain, Conditions, & Disorders in Musicia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bheagle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject: Musculoskeletal Pain, Conditions, & Disorders in Musicia Reply with quote

Hello, our team is part of the Barbers Hill High School EDD (Engineering Design and Development) Program. Our Course uses Project Lead the Way (PLTW) to coordinate a fully defined and thought out project designed to either create a solution to a modern problem or innovate upon an already solved problem.

In a world where music is becoming more and more of a necessity used for focus, relaxation, and other components of a successful mindset, it is important for instrumentalists to be able to keep in their best conditions in order to continue in their musical careers. Unfortunately, the longevity of an instrumentalist’s musical career might not be as long-lived as others might think. This is due to musculoskeletal conditions, which approximately 85% of musicians in the United States have had to suffer from whether it be long-term or short term.

I am in need of feedback from musicians on my topic to improve my solutions features. I will not use the information collected to SPAM anyone, it is just a quick 5-10 minutes survey Please help me out!

[url] https://forms.gle/Z255Bmyj6Z4UJ7kcA[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: