• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

“Giant Steps” chord changes workout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeboppinFool
Donald Reinhardt Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject: “Giant Steps” chord changes workout Reply with quote

Hey, wanted to let you know that I have an extensive and exhaustive “Giant Steps” Improv Speed Builders Play-Along Series up at my Bandcamp page now.

This thing is huge and I urge you to take a look at it.

I decided to start a new thread because the “Giant Steps” chord sequence is way beyond the blues and this resource is worthy of its own thread. I'm sure there are those of us who might have comments related to learning this chord sequence and I'm hoping that some of you might be willing to share your experience learning and working over these chord changes.

If you're so inclined, please follow me at Bandcamp so that we can communicate that way, also.

We’re continuing to price all of these “albums” at $0.00 for now, although people are able to pay more if they would like to do so. Who can beat that?

Thanks, everybody!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: