• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Crash Course with Eric Bolvin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazzalive
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,
Today I had the chance to take a private lesson with Eric Bolvin. Eric is a Bay Area trumpeter who has already shared a wealth of information on his website, http://www.bolvinmusic.com. In fact, you can view his post on Pedal Tones here http://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=15258&forum=2&10

I finally got around to hooking up with him for a private lesson and let me tell you, if you are ever out this way, it is well worth your time to make arrangements to fit a lesson in. Eric is very knowledgeable, very patient and a great teacher. I took his "crash course," which is intended to keep me directed for the next six weeks or so, but I can tell you, I have learned things in two hours that I will incorporate in my playing for the next 6 decades (God willing).

Great teachers are wonderful to have around. Learn as much as you can from all you can. Eric is a great resource.

Tim

Flugel Horn: Yamaha YFH 631 S
Band: The Jazz So'Jahs Quintet

[ This Message was edited by: Jazzalive on 2004-01-03 01:06 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: