• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TH MODERATORS . . .

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom turner
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to sing the praises of the TH Moderator board!

I'd had a problem with a poster over here a few days ago and got upset at the moderators . . . firing off a post before even talking to them about it.

Well . . . I must say that the caring and response from them has been so great! The worked with me patiently and with compassion to make sure that things were done right, and I'm both satisfied and grateful for thier concern.

To the Moderators of this site . . . thanks so much for what you've done, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

To the members of this site . . . your mods. spend lots of time behind the scenes to make this site as good as it can be. The are doing a super job.

All all . . . (ME INCLUDED) . . . if you have a problem all you have to do is send a Private Message to the Moderator Board, rather than just posting about it. I can vouch that they will be fair and compassionate.

Thanks moderators! Please remove my post of a few days ago. I'm very pleased with your attention to my problem!

Warmest regards,

Tom Turner

[ This Message was edited by: tom turner on 2004-01-11 20:47 ]
_Old_mod_account
TH Moderator Group

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,

Thanks for this post, and for working with us to bring the matter to a good conclusion. We'll make that other post go away as soon as this one is up.

The Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: