• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Boss GT-1 effects pedal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GizB
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:03 pm    Post subject: Boss GT-1 effects pedal Reply with quote

Curious if anybody has much experience with this. I only saw one topic here referencing it, and wanted more info.
MikeyZ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:52 am    Post subject: Boss GT-1 pedal Reply with quote

I have a Boss GT-1 pedal and use it everyday with my Yamaha silent brass unit. This pedal has many pre- set effects and also allows you to customize your sound from a clean trumpet sound #91 which i use for general practise, or #68 a cup mute sound. I am very happy with this pedal. I do not use batteries for my silent brass unit. I connected a 9 volt dc/1amp AC adapter for power. You can also use it with a clip on mic or a regular shure SM58. My setup allows me to play anytime of the day. Thanks Mike Z.
My Gear: 1984 Yamaha Trumpet YTR6340ST #001152 with a curry 5Z.mpc.and 1921 C.G.Conn Wonder Vocal Cornet C/Bb/A (Williams Winnipeg Engraved on bell) with 14B4 mpc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: