• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Total Chops Meltdown

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuartissimo
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. Glad things worked out for you. Anything in particular that you did that helped fix it (besides the things you already mentioned)?
1939 Buescher 280 flugelhorn
AR Resonance mouthpieces
trickg
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stuartissimo wrote:
Indeed. Glad things worked out for you. Anything in particular that you did that helped fix it (besides the things you already mentioned)?

I wish I could say that I did more, but the truth is all I did was do some soft low long tones and articulation work to bring back the focus, but I only did a few days of that before I got an ingrown hair just above the ridge of my upper lip, and I am just getting over getting it to heal.

If I hadn't been their last ditch call last night I'd likely have declined it, but they were in need, so I figured I'd give it a go.

It felt good to play well again. I have another gig with them on May 6th, and I'm really looking forward to that.
- ACB Doubler

"95% of the average 'weekend warrior's' problems will be solved by an additional 30 minutes of insightful practice." - PLP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: