• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Brassclub Works for Me

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flueskum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:37 am    Post subject: Brassclub Works for Me Reply with quote

The fifth post regarding Brass-Club has been deleted, raising suspicions as it occurred merely 15 minutes after I made my positive comment. The timing of this event has sparked doubts and uncertainty in my mind.

Here it is:

THEBRASSCLUB.COM (FOR THE RECORD)

I wanted to share my personal experience with Brassclub and shed some light on the benefits it has brought me, especially here in Finland. I've been friends with Baldvin, the founder of Brassclub, for about 11 years now, and let me tell you, it has been a game-changer.

Living in Finland, it can be quite challenging to order various goodies from the USA. However, Brassclub has made it possible for me to get my hands on all kinds of trumpet-related products that were otherwise out of reach. In the past month alone, I've received shipments from the USA that I could not have obtained without Brassclub's services.

But that's not all. Brassclub has also facilitated my access to products from neighboring European countries that were difficult to find online or reach the makers directly. The convenience they offer is unmatched.

Currently, I'm in the process of purchasing a rotary trumpet. By using Brassclub, I can avoid the headaches of wire transfers to the makers, which I experienced firsthand in the past. Instead, I can simply use my credit card through Brassclub's platform. It's hassle-free and saves me a ton of time and effort.

Now, I can't understand why there's so much unnecessary complaining going on about Brassclub. It's a simple equation: if it works for you, use it; if it doesn't, then don't. For me, living here in Finland, Brassclub has been a lifeline. They've helped me get the trumpet gear I need without any unnecessary complications.

I encourage those of you who have had positive experiences with Brassclub to share your stories. Let's focus on the benefits and advantages they bring to the table. Together, we can create a supportive community where we appreciate the solutions that work for each of us.

So, if you find yourself in a situation where Brassclub's services could make your life easier, don't hesitate to give them a try. See firsthand how they can streamline your international orders and provide you with a seamless shopping experience.

In conclusion, Brassclub has been a reliable partner for me here in Finland. Let's embrace the opportunities they offer and continue to support businesses that make our trumpet journeys smoother and more enjoyable.

Wishing you all harmonious melodies and effortless transactions,
pc2001197
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is brassclub like the opposite of fight club?

Rule #1: Don't stop talking about the brassclub
Rule #2:

I think by now everyone in the community has known more than enough about them from all the new posts, as well as their continuous ads on marketplace.
Aaronis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We get it, you like Brassclub. That's fine. If its good for you living in Finland or potentially other people in Finland, Iceland, or wherever, then great. IMO people living on the other side of the planet, there are other options that are better suited.
1955 Mt. Vernon Bach
1947 Olds Super
Holton Revelation Model 48
1964 Holton Galaxy Cornet
davidkoch
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awful suspicious that these posts keep getting deleted when they don’t go the way that the company wants them to go…

I for one can’t stand for the business model. My friends make products and sell them both direct to customers and to retailers. When they sell to the retailer, it’s below the cost that they’d sell direct to customers - this is because they don’t have to do the leg work of fulfilling each order. With a drop shipping model the maker only makes their retail price yet still has to fulfill each order.

Drop shippers as a whole (not just ones for music products) are a drain on society. I always go direct to manufacturer when possible or through an established retailer who supports the community as a whole (and there’s lots out there. ACB, Josh Landress, Beverly Music, Thompson Music, etc)
Moderators
TH Moderator Group

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERY Brass Club thread so far has spiraled downhill. Various people have been warned but they keep popping up. The sysadmin is aware of the issue and pursuing alternatives (like a banner ad). For now, please stop posting about them while work goes on in the background. This thread is locked and further posts will be deleted without warning.

Thank you, TH Moderators
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: