• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

This absolutely doesn't belong here-iPod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oneeyedhobbit
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this has no right to be in the horns forum, but please don't bite my head off for it-merely ignore it if you don't care to see it cluttering up the horns section. At any rate, a friend of mine at school has decided to sell his 3rd Generation 20GB Apple iPod, and I thought I'd spread the message in case any heralders were interested. I know I've seen iPod threads in the past, so we'll see what comes of it. It is in absolutely pristine condition, only a month old. Hes only selling it because he decided that instead of investing in portable equipment hes more concerned with top-notch, audiophile-quality home equipment. He asks that people make an offer. These retail for $400 new, so you are getting quite a deal here. PM me, e-mail me, or reply if you are interested.

Will

P.S. I only choose to use the horn forum because I know it is the most used, my most sincere apologies if this upsets someone-I'm not trying to garner huge advertisement for somethign I'm selling, but my friend isn't having too much luck, so I thought I'd do him and you all a favor, if you want a practically new iPod for dirt cheap.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jophst
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck selling it. I wish I could help as I always like having the "latest and the greatest" in computers. I'm not real big into the Apple machines though.
Laskey's 68MD,68C,PIC,68F,68DB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ash
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, that would make my dinky 128MB player look bad. Do you know what general price range he wants for it?
oneeyedhobbit
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really Ash, he just said he wants people to make an offer before he sets one. They sell for $400 new, and this is one month old with very little use in that time. It comes with a ton of accessories (I can ask him for the complete list). I'll ask him for a more specific price, but make a fair offer and you might be in luck-what would you sell a month old, mint condition iPod for with a ton of accessories?

By the way, you can run this on Windows Machines, XP and 2000. It works great, without a hitch-I have one myself!

[ This Message was edited by: oneeyedhobbit on 2004-01-27 01:57 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: