• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Some confusion on the 3a's, 2a's and 4a's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AB baby

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:36 am    Post subject: Some confusion on the 3a's, 2a's and 4a's Reply with quote

[list=]

I understand most of Reinhardt's teachings and can explain them decently well if anyone were to ask me why I do this or that according to reinhardt. But there are some things that puzzle me to this day.

1- Why do 3a's raise their horn angle when descending in pitch/pivoting down?

How does this even work considering that they have a slight overbite? Take for example arturo sandoval or Ryan kisor.

2- What makes someone a 4a and not a 4? Or rather, what makes someone a 2a and not a 2?

How do they even obtain 2 legs on the bottom teeth with such a low angle and still manage to play upstream? I know that 4s usually have teeth that angle differently and that makes them have the same problem that 1's have where the air goes straight down the shank, but they fix this by pushing out the jaw, but 4a's and 2a's are just a complete mystery to me.
[/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: