• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Success at Last!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelyDan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Everyone!
I haven't been here in a few weeks so please excuse my excitement, but I couldn't wait to share the news about my continued progress with BE. The last time I was online I shared that I was progressing to the point where although the roll-in was happening, it wasn't happening in the desired range(I was an octave too high!) Now, I've not only gotten the henag of roll-in #1, I've begun to play RI #2 and RO #2 as well. I am just so excited to finally see the results I've been working towards since I began this journey! Anyway, if there's anyone out there who is struggling right now(either because of a teacher who doesn't "get it" or because they're going at it alone as I have) and is at the point where it seems like it's too much work to change over to a new way of thinking and playing just remember this: Your goal is just around the corner and it will be worth hanging in there just a little longer. Don't give up. You CAN do this! Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble on.
As always, have a great day!
Sincerely,
Dan
trumpetteacher1
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrific, Dan!

I remember when you were looking for a BE teacher. Looks like you're figuring it out on your own now, which is great.

Remember, the BE book has been out less than 3 years, so good luck finding teachers in your neighborhood who really understand it. Part of the reason for starting this forum has been to give budding BE teachers the opportunity to answer questions and find out for themselves how much they really understand the process. So far, the results have exceeded - by far - my expectations.

Expect my retirement from this forum any day now.

Thanks for sharing your success. Hope to hear from you many more times in the future!

Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: