• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

MCFB --POP!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottA
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: MCFB --POP!!!! Reply with quote

For those of you not familar with "POP" in the retail print world it stands for "Permanently Out of Print". When I inquired as to why there were none of the Caruso books in my last order that is the response I received from the publisher.

Now perhaps it is switching publishers and will be available elsewhere but I have not heard as of today. Anyone else know anything about this?

Scott
The Horn Section
Melbourne, FL
PH
Bill Adam/Carmine Caruso Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know for certain about this. However, this is not the first time the book has been out of print. Does anyone else know about this?
ScottA
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that MCFB is not out of print but merely changed distributors from Warner Brothers to Hal Leonard. It should be able to be found at most music stores that carry print music.

Scott
Dr. Stu
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a new copy from amazon.com about a month ago and they still show about 20 available. Here's the link... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0634046411/qid=1131098395/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/002-9344109-9572033?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

The one that was tough for me to find was Laurie Frink's & John McNeil's "Flexus", which I got here... http://www.omnitone.com/store/book-flexus.htm (I couldn't find it discounted anywhere)

-Stu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Carmine Caruso All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: