• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Error Messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NelleTrumpet
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello -

Today when I've been trying to read the forum or make posts, half the time I keep getting a message saying The page cannot be displayed, and The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Has anyone else had this problem with Internet Explorer? I hope it is resolved soon so I can get my "fix" more easily.
jkramb19
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have. I just closed the internet and then got back on and it is working just fine

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Vince Lombardi
edtaylor
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also been experiencing problems, both with error messages and with slow updates or lack of response to "click ons". I didn't know if it was my ISP or the server, so I have gone off-line and came back on, sometimes to better results and sometimes not. I have also gone to other websites and they worked OK.

[ This Message was edited by: edtaylor on 2002-03-28 23:02 ]
_PhilPicc
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had trouble all day. At first I thought something was wrong on my end, but it appears that is not the case.

I had to practice instead of my TH fix.

Later,
Phil

We cannot expect you to be with us all the time, but perhaps you could be good enough to keep in touch now and again."
- Sir Thomas Beecham to a musician during a rehearsal
NelleTrumpet
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least I can feel better knowing that other people were having problems so I know it's not me! I also had some success getting the site to work yesterday by getting off and going back on to the internet. It seems to be working fine now.
Pedro
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Gang, my problems are similar to what Ed described, with the addition of the "page" issue. Up until a moment ago, the site would not even let me post this response!!
evolution
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I collected some nice error-messages, too in the last two weeks. But tryin' it later was always the solution for the problem. The errors have also a good side: you see how nice it is to be here reading and writing bout the trumpet, what a great place trumpetherald.com is to visit regularly. So I would say it is a moment where we should remark the fantastic work of the creators of this site. Give a big hand to all the people behind trumpetherald.com that makes this great site possible!!
trumpetherald
System Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server woes

Unfortunately, the server housing this site has been experiencing considerable difficulty over the past couple weeks, and probably a couple of months, actually.

So, after moving the site to this host in November, it looks like we'll be moving yet again very soon. I have been unable to get the difficulties resolved with the hosting company.

As far as accessibility of the site is concerned, for now all we can suggest is that you try to access during off-peak hours, meaning before 10 am and after 6 pm eastern time.

Please accept our apologies for the problems. We plan on having them resolved in the next week.

Editor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: