• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

CALLET'S NEW WEBSITE AND NYC BRASS CONF. PHOTOS...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADBOY-DON
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the new look of our Mr. Supa'dupa'Chops website and click on the link to the NYC Brass Conference for great photos of the performance folks...

http://www.callet.com
Buzz
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Don.
My buddy from Atlanta (Art) bought a Jazz trumpet at the conference. It was really a strange coincidence that he showed up at the conference. Neither of us had said anything about going. I was listening to Gary Radtke talk about his mouthpiece parameters, and I kinda caught a glimpse of this person who looked like Art, and it turned out to be Art. (His name is Art... I don't think he much resembles art, however...) Anyways... it was just weird. I'm telling you this because he's the guy standing there in blue jeans and a white shirt in one of those nybc shots. I am over in a far away corner with my fingers jammed in my ears! I feel sorry for anybody who spent the entire conference in there even if they were making money.
Meg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Performers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: