• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

big thanks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shesarainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
I wanted to say hello to everyone as I used to look a lot on this site throughout my degree which i finished last year. i found this site while panicking about my dissertation which was a comparison of trumpet methadologies (dont know if anyone remembers this but im sure i recognise some peoples names). Anyway i wanted to say that the things that i read on here and the help that people gave me when i posted my panic for all to see was really useful (as was stuff on trumpetinternational) and i wanted to say thank you-and i passed dissertation and got my degree so it must have been good!
sdgtpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're welcome
AverageJoe
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now for the easy part -- getting a job! Congrats, rainbow -- how about posting/linking your document for us to peruse?

Paul Poovey
shesarainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah well you see as part of my cunning plan to take over the world i have since embarked on a pgce in secondary music and i finished that about two weeks ago-then went for a full time brass teaching job which i got so i have ze job and a couple of gigs lined up for when i move so my plan is running perfectly! cant tell you the next stage though-top secret....
as regards dissertation i am not very hot on technology to be honest. in fact it makes me itch. however i may try and find it on a random disc and maybe email it or put it as an attachment to a post? i dont think it is that worthy though-there are things that i would change now a year on-suppose thats what you get for writing about trumpets and teaching them-you always find something new-well hopefully
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Pedagogy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: