• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Happy Veteran's Day!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mafields627
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Happy Veteran's Day! Reply with quote

I would just like to say thank you to our TH members who are currently serving in Iraq or who have served in the past.

It takes a courage beyond what many of us will ever be able to muster. Your scacrifices are the safeguards of our ability to sit here and enjoy the freedom of being able to post on TH, to be able to walk down the street at night and not have to dodge riots, or to go into a hotel in America without the fear of being blown up. Or, even to attack your sacrifices.

Our heroes in America are misplaced. In people's eyes, our heroes are overpaid athletes and actors. No, our real heroes are our soldiers, who don't receive the compensation they should and sometimes gives their limbs and life.

I can't do much but to say thank you; so, thank you for allowing me to wake up another morning safe and free.

No representation is made that the quality of this post is greater than the quality of that of any other poster. Oh, and get a teacher!
plankowner110
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice post, Matt.
Thanks.
https://www.trumpetherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26763
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: