• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

The Glory of Christmas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ejaime23
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: The Glory of Christmas Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm performing this musical (written by Carol and Jimmy Owens) next week and was wondering if anyone has played this before as I have some questions about it. I've played quite a few musicals, but they've all been more jazz than anything else. Looking through this music I'm guessing that this is very legit music, with that in mind, there's a lot of high note stuff that I'm concerned about. I usually get away with playing my lead set up for musicals because of the style of music it is, but seeing as how this doesn't appear to be jazz, I'm afraid to kill some violinist sitting in front of me. So for those that have played this, what style of music is this, and would you recommend maybe using the picc for some of this stuff? Thanks a lot folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: