• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Strange dreams.........

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Japle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Strange dreams......... Reply with quote

Last night I dreamt that my wife and daughter and I were visiting some friends at their house. They had a pet velociraptor, about 7-8 inches tall. Everyone except me liked to play with it.

No one seemed to notice that, while they were petting it and playing “chase’ with it, the little SOB was trying as hard as he could to bite a hunk out of any living thing that would hold still.

I asked how big the damned thing was going to get I was told, “About seven feet”.

I spent the rest of the dream with a gun in my hand, which no one seemed to notice.

Explaining the unknown by means of the unobservable is always a perilous business.

Last edited by Japle on Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaveH
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a far out dream...I've had many, many dreams but none to top that one.
Japle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have lots of dreams where I can fly. Since I can't fly when I'm awake, it usually doesn't take me very long to figure out that I'm dreaming. Once I know it's a dream, I can take control and do anything I want.

Anything.

Explaining the unknown by means of the unobservable is always a perilous business.
popotrpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Japle wrote:
I have lots of dreams where I can fly. Since I can't fly when I'm awake, it usually doesn't take me very long to figure out that I'm dreaming. Once I know it's a dream, I can take control and do anything I want.

Anything.

Man I love dreams like this. I get these sometimes too. I like flying. I've had dreams about velociraptors as well. They're usually trying to kill me, until we come to an understanding that I don't want to be killed. And its my dream so they leave me alone.

Bb-Bach 37
Piccolo-Scherzer 8111
Mouthpieces-Bach 1.5B, Purviance 8
gio trumpeter
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the past two days.. i've had some crazy weird dreams... lemme share just one.. then i promise i will never share again! hahhahaha

anyways... ok

so.. i was this army dude.. and i was supposed to meet this lady. So i go there and there's this girl that had a room full of peacocks. I was like...wtf?

and she said that she keeps the peacocks happy and then they cut off all the feathers... but she still keeps them happy. So... all of a sudden, i see this room full of featherless peacocks.. but they were happy.

I couldnt keep my eyes on these naked peacocks, so i left. I got in the elevator and wanted to go to the lowest level possible.

As the elevator goes down, one of the sides explodes... and on the outside of the elevator, is a cop trying to kill me.
It has some type of long spring on his legs... so i grab those, and i throw him as far as possible.

Ok, so i reach the lowest level, and i reach into this certain, and this tall fat man (at least 7 feet tall) comes out... so happens, we both have the same name.

the whole place turns into an airport, and we both go for the same luggage.... and we start fighting... i kicked his ass and i move along with my luggage in a ghetto shopping cart.

the naked peacocks then turn into white robots and i kick all their asses...
then i realize that the dream is kind of a video game.. so i go back, pick a guy from star wars to fight.. kick his ass.... and then i wake up...

yup.. pretty weird dream..
richiebee
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever have vomit dreams? Man, they're horrible. I had one the other night. There's no way I can sleep for the rest of the night when I eventually wake during these things. For me, these have a variety of origins, though most seem to stem from some kind of accident - in this case it was a helicopter crash. Usually its just a car accident.

I rarely have dreams that I remember. Vomit dreams are the worst.

R.
Yamaha YFH-631G, GR E62FL
Japle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never get into fights in my dreams. I've been carrying a gun for 18 years and always have one in my dreams.

Anybody bothers me, I just shoot 'em!!

icebraker613
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dreams usually come out of things that happen during that day. One time, i had a banana for breakfast, and that night i dreamt i was in the donkey kong videogame.
KevinPierce
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I have some wierd dreams. I can usually find no relation to the day before in them, and they are really hard to remember. I can also never seem to make the memories fit together, like everything in the dreams is out of its regular size.
floridantrumpeter
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I won't be sharing my weird dream. Because it takes the cake, and is a little too embarrasing for me to share.
ralphnz
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriend made me a trumpet geek t-shirt for Christmas, and before I'd tried it on I had a dream about it... I tried it on in the dream and it was more like a women's blouse, too short for me and with a frilly front and a significant breast allowance.

I tried it on yesterday. Perfect fit.
Japle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

floridantrumpeter wrote:
Quote:
Man, I won't be sharing my weird dream. Because it takes the cake, and is a little too embarrasing for me to share.

Can’t be any worse than my dream about the unfortunate accident with the garden shears…..

Hardyt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would have been really weird if there was a PONY in it also.

Bb Getzen Eterna
Bb BACH 37
C Bach 229
GMacDaddyTPO
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can honestly say, without a doubt, I have the wierdest dreams of anyone I have ever heard. Ever. Period.

And, as a bonus, I can ALWAYS control myself, and the happen EVERY night.

I'm about to go to bed here soon, and tomorrow morning I will share it with you all. My sister has turned it into a game, where I get to tell her a new adventure every morning.

I actually went to a psychiatrist about these dreams. He analyzed me and just said I have a hyperactive subconscious imagination, and he was suprised I am not schizophrenic (yikes!).

Yeah, pretty nutty...
ralphnz
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GMacDaddyTPO wrote:
I actually went to a psychiatrist about these dreams. He analyzed me and just said I have a hyperactive subconscious imagination, and he was suprised I am not schizophrenic (yikes!).

Sure you're not schizophrenic. It's just the other guy.
GMacDaddyTPO
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ralphnz wrote:
GMacDaddyTPO wrote:

Sure you're not schizophrenic. It's just the other guy.

Well right what else would I be referring too?

Well you could be talking about me

In that case I shall have to kill you.

Shall I?

Oh, I don't think so.

Well, what do I think?

I think kill him.

Well let's be nice to him.

Oh shut up.

Perhaps-

And you.

Oh quick get the sword out I want to cut his head off!

Oh, cut your own head off!

Yes, do us all a favor!

What?

Yapping on all the time.

You're lucky, you're not next to him.

What do you mean?

You snore.

Oh I don't -- anyway, you've got bad breath.

Well its only because you don't brush my teeth.

Oh stop whining and let's go have tea.

All right all right all right we'll kill him first and then have tea and biscuits.

Yes.

Oh, not biscuits.

All right all right not biscuits, but lets kill him
anyway.

Right!

Lol sorry about the Monty Python...I couldn't resist.
floridantrumpeter
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright well, curiosity killed the cat and I'm no good at keeping secrets.

I'll just say threeideas that revolve around my dream:

naked woman+Revolving circle with chains for entrapment +a surprise from chainsaw-toting "Jason" afterwords.

I'm sure you can create your own story from there... I'm way too embarassed to go into detail, and for the record, that was my first bizarre dream that I actually remember.
Shaker
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't really count as a dream, but rather a hallucination(non drug related). Two days ago I woke up from a nap on the couch, got up and looked down at my watch and it said 3:00. So, I thought I'd better get going, because I had something to do at 3:30. I walk to my room to get my wallet, and there's my watch sitting on my dresser drawer... and it says 3:00.

I thought this was a bit odd. Maybe it's not really... but it had never happened before this.
ralphnz
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many watches do you have?
GMacDaddyTPO
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty. As promised, I am here...awake...Christmas Eve morning...telling you all about last night's adventure.

First off, keep in mind that some details may not seem as strange, since you do not know me, my friends, my family, our quirks, ect...

Alrighty.

The first thing I can remember is my friend and I were in the band room. There was a huge techno rave going on in the instrument storage, but we really wanted to make a song. So, we went into the computer room. While we were in there, 5 girls walked in from the rave and decided to sing the theme from "Smart Guy." I couldn't stand it any more so I went to lunch. There I was getting ridiculed by my friends for buying pizza, and one of them told me my mom was dying. I was freaked out, so I went to math class. When I got to math, it was my room, so I walked down the hall to my parents room. I asked my mom what was going on and she said the doctor only gave her a few weeks to live. My mom was also my aunt...so it was wierd.

So my family all got in the car and we were just sitting there and my dad was screaming at my mom, and I was just content to look at all the pretty buildings. Next to our house was a rodeo, and they were putting up a new sign. So I got out and decided to help them. As I walked over there, the sign got struck by lightning, and I flew away. I landed on top of the doctors office and went in with my mom.

The doctor had My mom eat all this fruit, and then make these weird mixtures with the juices. There were three of them in these wine glasses. There was Sine, Cosine, and Tangent. The doctor said my mom should stand next to them, and depending on what colors they turned, he would know what was wrong. He said there was little hope.

When he said that, my mom (who was more of my aunt at this point), started screaming at him about what was the point. So he gave her some fruit, and she calmed down.

Then I woke up.

Well, that was actually one of the more tame, less involved dreams. Too bad I can't remember many details about the dream I had about me going on tour with Jesus. That one was sweet.

Lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: