• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Singapore Symphony Orchestra

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singaporesling

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Singapore Symphony Orchestra Reply with quote

Hi everyone! In august I will be resigning from my position as associate principal trumpet of the Singapore Symphony Orchestra. It has been a fantastic 2 years here, and (for those of your that are interested) I defintley recommend auditioning for the job. The Principal Trumpet Lawrence Gargan will be auditioning for the position in select cities throughout the world, and those who advance will come to Singapore for a trial week and audition. All expenses paid, plus fee. The orchestra performs all of the big pieces , and is a fantastic working enviroment.
In additon, the orchestra needs someone to play for two months (november, december). If you are interested, please email your resume to the personal manager Sharon Son (sharon@sso.org.sg)...if you have any questions about the job you can also email me at sehyken@aol.com. Feel free to send me a resume, as I am passing them along to Laurie and Sharon.

Cheers,
Sam
[url]www.sso.org.sg
sLiXk
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam we miss you!

Edric.
Umyoguy
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean you'll be back in the states challenging us at auditions?

Damn... Will be good to have you back - Maybe I'll see you more often now!

Jon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: