• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

"Double High C in 37 weeks"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattk0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I had a question abouth the book "double high C in 37 weeks" is it basically a method book...My assumption, was that it gave things to work on weekly/daily whatever, but does it go on the idea that that is the only stuff you can play that day? and what do you think of the method?? I heard a rumor that whhen using that book, that is the only stuff you can play is the stuff from the book...is this true??
Mattk0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe, I just read the post on another place in the site, and they answered most o' my questions. but if anyone still has input feel free to say it!
groovinhigher
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an interesting book, however seems to unrealistic to use such an approach with the amount of time you are supposed to be off of everything else.

A better, and much more practical, and in my opinion more results delivering method is the book Frank Minear has out. His method can be done as a warm up chop maintenance twice a day for about 25 minutes a whack, then play whatever other gigs, rehearsals, and other material you want to work on.

I have spent years playing and studying some great methods, to include Claude Gordon, Charles Colin, Caruso, Mark Van Cleave, etc, and most of those while good, did not provide the results and ease of playing that Franks method does, while allowing time to work on other stuff.

To find out more, email Frank at: fmtrptman@aol.com

It works!

http://www.richwetzel.com
http://www.groovinhigher.com

[ This Message was edited by: groovinhigher on 2002-11-23 11:36 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: