• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Nicholas Dyson - a Class Act!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohanapecosh
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to thank Nich, after meeting on TH, emailing him about his business venture ATM in Seattle, music & all things in between. He made a 1 hour detour, while heading to a gig in Pullman (Washington State University).

He even took time to check out the Zues G. In order to find a good place I asked my friend, a teacher if we could use her band/choir room to wring this horn out. She agreed. Nich took time, as limited as it was, to talk to two of her band classes and play a bit for them. These young players were wowed.

It's inspiring that someone is willing to go into a class and spend time with our future players.
He went way out of his way to get here, went beyond the call of duty, playing in a situtation he wasn't expecting and proved that there are still some "class acts" out there. I salute you Nich.

Nich, think Grant's and hope to see you when you get back, best of luck to your bro. too. Hang low in McCall and rest hard.

POK next time I'll hug him for ya!

Oh, Nich thanks for the CD.....good stuff, who's the female vocalist?

To my Twin Brotha, he says your "one crazy cat"

[ This Message was edited by: Ohanapecosh on 2003-01-31 08:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Ohanapecosh on 2003-01-31 08:30 ]
Ohanapecosh
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nich.... Oh, Nich you lurking out there?

Give me a jingle or email me before you bail out of the thriving Metropolis of McCall. Hope that we get to hear some great compostions from you after your rest there.

I have a few questions, about Cruisin' and music, plus a potential gig here.

Thanks for writing, but telling me you went snowmobiling was salt in a wound, that's only because I wasn't invited Have fun!

the Rookie, George

[ This Message was edited by: Ohanapecosh on 2003-02-05 21:12 ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Performers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: