• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Stuff with Universal applicability

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerry Freedman
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not really a Reinhardt student but I follow this group and I have an open mind. Some things I've seen discussed here like warm ups, neck puff eliminators, etc sound like they have use beyond the boundaries of the pivot system. Can these be legally and ethically shared with us "outsiders"? Does everything require a thorough grounding in the Pivot System to be useful?

J. Freedman
airdyn
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Universal Applicability...Jerry, there are no boundaries to The Pivot System. To quote Dr. Reinhardt:"In my Pivot system every person is analyzed and treated as a separate mental and physical entity: therefore, under my Pivot System banner there are as many systems as there are people." From THE BRASS WORLD, Vol. 9, No.2 "An Interview with Dr. Donald S. Reinhardt by Thomas Everett.
Simply "Ask and It shall be given unto you", as scripture says...ask any Reinhardt Student and they will answer your questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: