• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

1,000 posts to be on marketplace?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ljazztrm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: 1,000 posts to be on marketplace? Reply with quote

Is it true you need 1,000 posts to be on the marketplace?
Www.LexSamu.com
ljazztrm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone mentioned it to me on another thread, that's why I ask....
Www.LexSamu.com
ProAm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was their idea of a joke.
It is not true.
ljazztrm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Proam....I am beginning to see what this all comes down to...I've been pretty dense! Listen, who ever is in charge of the pin#'s, please contact me at ljazztrm@wt.net and I will be willing to workout a compensation fee for helping me receive a pin#. After all, I certainly understand being compensated for a service rendered, and I know it's no picnic to run all the subtlities of this site....Thanks and all the best, Lex.
Www.LexSamu.com
ProAm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lex,

After all the trouble you've been through, I think that I'd just create a new user id and try starting all over again. Yes, I know that it officially against the rules, but many people obviously have more than one user id. As long as they do not use the id to misbehave, it seems to be tolerated.

Just clear the slate and start from scratch would be my recommendation.
Blackbird
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ljazztrm wrote:
Thanks Proam....I am beginning to see what this all comes down to...I've been pretty dense! Listen, who ever is in charge of the pin#'s, please contact me at ljazztrm@wt.net and I will be willing to workout a compensation fee for helping me receive a pin#. After all, I certainly understand being compensated for a service rendered, and I know it's no picnic to run all the subtlities of this site....Thanks and all the best, Lex.

I'm not totally following you here. You don't have to pay to get Marketplace - it's a free service. If your account is giving you that much trouble perhaps you should start a new account.
Don Herman rev2
'Chicago School' Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the sysadmin can do anything in the Marketplace. PM and/or email user "trumpetherald".
ljazztrm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions but I have done all that and it hasn't worked. This site has been always put up for non-profits and the cats who run it are paying out of pocket for it....I can understand them wanting to make a little $$ on the side to cover costs...It's fine..I just wasn't 'catching on'! All the best, Lex.
Www.LexSamu.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: