PATRICK Mouthpiece Back-bores
|Placed: Dec. 4 '20: 1:34 pm Views: 212 |
|Share this item|
|Item photos - click to enlarge|
|PATRICK Mouthpiece Back-bore prototypes. These are all prototypes made specifically for Steve Patrick.|
These are actually not in production nor will they be, but they are SLIGHT variants on the CM (commercial model) that I messed around with for myself. These have a SLIGHTLY more open and brighter sound and when pushed can take just a tiny bit more air. All of these had slight variations that I can't begin to remember, but all were very close. I'll sell these for $50 each as they are unique and not ever going to be in the line, but MAY be a tiny bit more desirable for some players like myself. They all have just a couple of hours of playing on them and are in new condition except for tarnish and one being raw brass.
These are all variants of the commercial backbore. Naming from the furthest to the left:
1. This one had a 30 drill. So super tight and you wouldn't want that unless your top was a 30 or tighter.
2. 28 drill
3. 28 drill
4. (sold)27 drill and just a touch shorter backbore length.
5. (sold)26 drill and this one says "V26S4" So I probably designed this for my Maynard styled piece that had no bite and I wanted more open with a more open drill.
6. "P228" with reeves sleeve. 28 drill #6 sleeve. This one would be $10 more if you'd like the sleeve, otherwise I can take it off and sell it without.
7. (sold)CM-27R So basically this is a regular CM backbore with a 27 drill and a reeves 5 sleeve. This is a stock piece right now on the site but with a #5 sleeve. This one would be $10 more unless you want me to take off the sleeve and keep it.
8. Last one is raw brass with a plated reeves sleeve. It says "P1R" which is a variant of my commercial and also has a reeves sleeve #5. $10 more for this one unless you don't want the sleeve.
Sorry that I don't remember exactly what the variants are. We were just literally changing things by a hair and this was for my personal models. They all play good and extremely similar, but are not in production nor will they be.
Full price for first one ($50), but after that any addition ones that you buy, take $10 off for each one and remember that the ones with sleeves are an additional $10 if you want the sleeve along with the backbore.
Item price: $50.00
|Username: underdog||[view all ads from underdog]|
|View registry entry for underdog||View forum posts by underdog|
|Member of TH since: Monday, December 22, 2003: 7:00 pm|
Last visit: Sunday, January 17, 2021: 4:16 pm
|Anti-fraud notice: you can and should check the links above to this user's forum posts, registry entry, and site join date to aid you in judging the credibility of this offer.|