|Placed: Jul. 5 '21: 10:55 am Views: 606 |
|Share this item|
|Hello all - I’m getting ready to send off a bunch of horns to be sold on consignment, which means the prices will go up. If you’re interested in any of these horns, let me know this week. I have pictures of each of them. Make an offer! Worst that could happen is that I say no! |
1. Taylor Phrumpet - needs a quick trip to the tech to work on the slides to make them move a little easier. I’m currently asking $3600 for it.
2. Benge Chicago ML - needs the slides worked on to make them move easier. I’m asking $2700 for it (which is taking a big loss) but after it gets worked on, I think $3000 is more appropriate.
3. Benge LA 6X. I’m asking $1100, which is low honestly.
4. Conn 28B - I paid $1000 for it and I’m asking $900.
5. 1963 Olds Opera Cornet - I’m asking $1000 for it.
6. B&S Challenger 3142 Cornet - I’m asking $950. It’s worth more!
7. Benge Burbank era 2X - needs nothing. Asking $1850.
8. Phaeton Pocket - new condition. Asking $650. Worth more!
9. Yamaha 637 - asking $750.
10. King Silvertone. MINT. Asking $900. Worth more. :-)
11. 2 x Olds Super Cornets in the original case. I’m asking $450 each.
13. Benge Burbank L bore- has some deep scratches on the bell. I don’t know what they will look like when they are removed, might need to be replated. As is, $1100. After repairs, at least $1600 depending on the cost of repairs.
14. Benge Burbank ML - in good shape, just some plating loss. $1200.
Shipping is available, price depends on location and weight. Average cost is about $40.
Category: Bb Trumpets|
|Username: Jinitude||[view all ads from Jinitude]|
|View registry entry for Jinitude||View forum posts by Jinitude|
|Member of TH since: Friday, May 8, 2020: 7:01 pm|
Last visit: Monday, July 5, 2021: 10:53 am
|Anti-fraud notice: you can and should check the links above to this user's forum posts, registry entry, and site join date to aid you in judging the credibility of this offer.|
Notice: scammers have been known to frequent this site at times. TrumpetHerald.com recommends the use of an escrow service such as escrow.com for safe internet transactions.
Please read this notice.